Since Solid Training has opened its doors in Cincinnati, Ohio. We have constantly given the code to long-term health away to our personal training members.
The problem I have realized is that the code is super simple. So simple it gets thrown to the way-side.
If you are looking for improved health and fitness and you wish for it to stick to you long term.
Here is the code to remember...
If you apply this code to your life, you will experience long term health for years to come.
What do those numbers mean??
Well, I am happy you asked!
Here we go...
The person who aims for 8 hours of sleep will experience:
- Increased Energy without the aid of caffeine
- Increased Overall Mood
- Decrease in food cravings
- Increase in training performance
- Better recovery from training sessions
7- Walking/Cardiovascular Health
The person who walks everyday will experience:
- A Healthier Heart
- Overall improved cardiovascular fitness and well-being
- Improvement in recovery from a tough training session (feeling less sore)
- Improved mood
- Improved mobility without doing endless stretching
4- Nutrition's Four Horseman
The person who focuses on these four nutrition baselines will experience:
- A better understanding on how calories (quantity+quality) support their goal(s)
- A better understanding on what role protein has to support their goals
- A better understanding on what role carbohydrates (+types) has to support their goals
- A better understanding on what role fats has to support their goals
3- Strength Training
The person who strength trains will experience:
- Increase in lean muscle mass (very important for anyone who wants to lose weight/body fat)
- Increase in bone density (very important as we get older)
- Increase in joint flexibility (very important for a person who wants improved movement and fight arthritis)
- Increase in weight control (more lean muscle you gain, the more calories you burn)
- Increase in balance ( as we age, increase strength will help reduce falls and injuries if we do fall)
2- Two Minutes of Gratitude
The person who focuses on 2 minutes of gratitude will experience:
- Increase awareness of the good that is going on
- Realize who is helping them or has helped them
- Experience overall better feeling on where they are going
- Decrease in stress
- This can be done through writing in a journal, meditating, walking calmly by oneself.
1- Focus on 1 Process
The person who focuses on 1 Process will experience:
- Faster Achievement
- Increased Focus
- Overall Clarity
0- Keep the Bad Vibes to a 0
The person who focuses on decreasing the bad vibes they put on themselves will experience:
- A growth mindset
- A better feeling of self
- An increase in productivity and overall growth in their life
- Better relationships with themselves and the people around them
- An improved long-term lifestyle
So that is the code.
It will take work, and it will take a commitment.
It will not fall in place at once.
You will have to go back to this code multiple times throughout life. But, the more you use this code the challenges you go through will become easier to circumnavigate.
If you are looking to improve your health and fitness, and would like to speak more on how to apply this code to your life. Reach out, I will be glad to help you today!
John Bedel, CEO